m e m o r y
Instagram
about links home twitter


Special
Saturday, August 17, 2013 | 12:28 PM | 0 comments

Hye,

I am Writing while listening to your song  ,
Well i guess you sing in that song am i right ?
Hehe ... it is really sweet for me ..
Dont worry i always remember you ,
No matter where i go,
You will always in deep of my heart ,

We look to the same sky everyday ,
Look to the same moon everynight ,
Look to the same sun everymorning,
I miss you 2x
You wont lose me and I wont lose you ,
We will be together I promised that ,
We will face all obstacles together ,
Continue our journey as far as we can ,

I give you all my soul ,
All i need just keep it my soul with you ,
I kept your soul deep in my heart ,
I guess our love getting stronger day by day,

This day i wanna tell you i will get back to school ,
Will miss me ok ?
Oooppps I will say it first " I Miss You So Much "
Hehehe ( I always happy be with you )
No matter we face terrible thing 
I always feel safe and happy ,

You and Me