m e m o r y
Instagram
about links home twitter


Honestly
Friday, August 16, 2013 | 11:32 AM | 0 comments

Hye ,

I knew you will read this post ... this post is only for someone that i really love and someone that i really want to be with .. 
well this is something that i really wanna tell . " Dont worry i wouldn't mention your name in my blog i will mention your name in my heart " Well i guess we should start now .....

Do you know why i really like you ? 

But do you know what is the reason is ?
But i guess you know the reason is ....
But is ok i will tell you why i really like you so much than other people out there .. 

I knew is really easy for you the read my heart but i dont know its really hard for me to read your heart.... Is really true im really waiting for your call . Everynight, Everyday, Everysecond im waiting for your call . But after u said it to me . ok i will wait .....

But its fine for me ....At last you told me that you really like me .. Im really happy wth that 

I will tell you this day why i really like you ..

You are really kind person ,
warm and pure heart ,
You are not like people out there ,
You are really sweet person ,
Romantic and sweet talker ,
You juz making my heart melt like hot chocolate ,
Hehe.... this is why i really like you ..
I think you already knew deep in my heart the reason why I like you.