m e m o r y
Instagram
about links home twitter


thanks for the Valentine
Friday, February 15, 2013 | 10:00 AM | 0 comments

Hye,

Thanks for the last night or i can say thanks for the valentine day . thanks cuz u are online for me . My valentine will not be perfect if u are not online . You are everything for my valentine .Thanks for being honest last night . I hope juz me that always be in ur arms . No one else except me "hehe"  . Well i guess u know how my feeling towards you . I guess i know how u feel towards me . You are everything for my life . Well remember this : im ur positive so use me to fight all ur negative . i will always support you and be wth you . i guess it will be really sweet if im there and help you . yea i know u want me to be ur personal assistant . i try my best to be that hehe .

Well i will back to my school on this sunday . So i guess we will chat again like this on 22 march i guess . but its ok my soul always be wth you so its doesnt matter how far i go . we will always be together <3 br="" nbsp="">