m e m o r y
Instagram
about links home twitter


Someone
Wednesday, February 13, 2013 | 4:06 PM | 0 comments

Hello , 

hye everyone long time , im not update something in this blog .well i know my blog is not better than people out there but i juz write something tht i wanna say from the bottom of my heart

Well this day i wanna talk about someone tht i really care about . i dont wannna tell u  he is a guy or a girl . but i really care about him/her . He/She is the one tht i really love or what can i say the one tht i always care about . He/She is the one thats makes me really happy the one thts make me feel comfortable when i caht wth him/her . I wanna tell u tht i dont wanna lose you . i juz hope tht we can meet each other one day .i dont wanna put ur picture here because i dont ask ur permission yet . well i hope you are ok cuz i write something about u in my blog . 

I just want u to know that i always be beside u when u fear ,when u sick, happy ,sad , and everything tht related . Our soul will always be together . I will miss you 

Well i hpe u will be fine there . I cant chatting wth u cuz im study at boarding school well juz text me by phone i will always reply it . hehe .. so will chat u later 

" I will always be wth u and i hope u will always be wth me to "