m e m o r y
Instagram
about links home twitter


Just Only For You
Thursday, February 14, 2013 | 1:10 AM | 0 comments


Hye ,

i know you will read my blog . actually i dont know wht should i write in this post . well i guess i wanna say my love only for u not for anyone else even to artist that i really admire . well i juz want u to  stay healthy . well we cant chat like before after this . i know u will say juz connected and update about us in mail . i have my own word this night " i dont want anyone else to have your heart , kiss your lips, be in your arms , be the one you love , i dont want anyone to take my place " . The last words from me " Everywhere i go i always remember about you . You are always in my heart because you are the one that i love " .

I guess juz this i wanna say to you . Well i will post something later .
Just stay healthy and remember our soul always be together and i always be the one u love <3 p="">